Explanation and more exercises
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed.
Complete the sentences. Fill in a form of ‘be able to’.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
1. Esther’s arm hurts. She (present simple + not) write very well.
2. You (future simple) give up smoking, if you really want to.
3. David (past simple) run the marathon when he was younger.
4. She (past simple + not) speak about what had happened.
5. My father doesn’t think he (future simple) pick us up after the concert.
6. I have never (past participle) understand why he refused that job.
7. Carla (present simple) speak three languages.
8. I (future simple + not) come to the party tonight.
9. When I was young, I (past simple) eat anything and not get fat.
10. We (past simple + not) go sailing yesterday.