0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Complete the sentences. Use ‘to be allowed to’.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
- I’m sorry, but you (present simple + not) smoke in this restaurant.
- When I was a child, I (past simple + not) stay up past midnight.
- In class, we (present simple + not) use our smartphones.
- You (future simple) see this movie, if you behave.
- Muriel (present simple + not) go out if she hasn’t finished her homework.
- They (past simple + not) go out with their friends during weekdays.
- Sheila’s parents told her she (past simple) go to the prom.
- The criminal (future simple + not) enter the country.
- You (simple present) take the bike with you on buses, trains and metro.
- I (simple present + not) go to school by bike.